How to install IPTV channels for android IPTV?
Many apps for play IPTV on android phone but we just recommend the best IPTV app for android IPTV
The description of Perfect Player android IPTV
Perfect Player is set-top box style IPTV/Media player for watching videos on TVs, tablets and smartphones.
The app doesn’t contain any channels, you need to add Playlists in Settings for this.
Note: To get the best playback experience try different Decoder options in Settings.
– Scaleable OSD renders correctly with any screen resolution and selected font size
– IPTV watching with channels groups, logos and EPG
– Local files watching (from SDCard, USB, etc)
– Video plugins support (online videos watching)
– Supported playlist formats: M3U, XSPF
– Supported EPG formats: XMLTV, JTV
– udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) server support
– Can connect to IPTV data server (Perfect Player’s PC version) to fetch playlist, EPG, logos and the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings
– Can be controlled by remote control, mouse, keyboard, etc
– Supports Perfect Cast IPTV – remote control app designed exclusively for Perfect Player
– Big controls panel is useful on devices with small screen size (toggle the pannel with the two fingers touch)
– Extended EPG info viewing
– For more details and docs, please, visit http://www.niklabs.com
– Play last channel at startup
1. IPTV APP
3. IPTV PREMIUM
You must download one of them from the Google Store
Now we start to use IPTV app
The first when download completed IPTV android app you need open the application of IPTV.
Then click on the Add Playlist
Click the Select File or add url
Normal IPTV (m3u file) you can look for free IPTV on google. But it not stable and Poor quality. So, if you want stable IPTV service you can buy from the owner of the website. We provide best IPTV service with 5000 channels IPTV HD and free IPTV test 2 days.
OK we have done for install IPTV android app
The next is Perfect Player IPTV
– Download and install Perfect Player
– Tap settings (Little Cog)
– Tap General
– Tap Playlist
– Insert your M3U link
– Tap EPG
– Insert your custom EPG link ( we have IPTV premium include EPG)
– Press back and wait for it to load IPTV channels